I am amazed others find my words so inspiring, or just enjoyable, thank you for the nomination
thanks to Mysteriously Quiet for the nomination, and here is the Blog addy;
Okay, let’s check out the rules:
1. Copy the award and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the award and tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
OK, not even expecting this, especially since I don’t have a lot of time, and mostly write in between tasks. I dont even know 15 bloggers, so I apologize in advance, 7 things about me…
1. I have rarely written until this past year, when I serendiptiously found an inspiration that brought out the rhyme to my reason, and I cant seem to stop.
2. I have a degree (only a 2-year) in physics, and hope to continue my education in mathematics, and now, to hopefully continue to write poetry, I have been given the gift of words
3. I grew up poor, on a farm, with pigs, cows, chickens, a 1/2 acre garden, and 4 different kinds fruit trees. we were poor, but we ate some of our pets, and harvested a lot of our own food, I never felt poor until I had fancy things, and I still somewhat crave that life, where so many things don’t matter as much, but heart, soul, and courage do.
4. I have drawn the same woman’s face since I was 13, a part of me is still hoping to find her, stand in front of her, and find out why this phenomena is. I hope it is love, but I have been wrong before
5. the best musical instrument I have ever played is Rock Band drums, and I ROCKED those things 🙂
6. I was in a gifted program when I was young in school, and did my 5th grade report on the life of Albert Einstein. I have had an avid interest in science, especially physics but any science really, since I was around 8 years old.
7. I have only had a handful of dreams in my life. Not ones I dont remember, only a handful of dreams period. I have never been ticklish either. Dreams sound amazing, and tickling looks fun, but people hate it. Weird, usually people love to laugh, but not when tickled…
15 fellow bloggers? I wish I had the time, I really do, I would have to nominate mysteriously quiet again, but I rarely look at the others here and explore wordpress, but now I likely will
Leave a Reply